Debunking myths on genetics and DNA

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I GOT LIGHTNING!

Okay, it's not perfect, but the darn little thing (ahem, no, not so little!) kept wiggling away whenever I pointed the camera!


Edit: Thank you all for your concern but no, the storm wasn't dangerous. I left when it got closer. However, as it turns out, what was in fact dangerous was the bear that's been spotted roaming around the neighborhood. I didn't see it, though. I'm probably too skinny for bears. The poor guy must've gone looking for dinner somewhere else.

First photo: focal length 41mm, shutter speed 10 seconds, 100 ISO. Second photo: focal length 35mm, shutter speed 4 seconds, 100 ISO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Comments with spam links will be deleted and never published. So, if your intention is to leave a comment just to post a bogus link, please spare your time and mine. To all others: thank you for leaving a comment, I will respond as soon as possible.